Hiring me for your upcoming copywriting project is a smart choice. Here are 5 reasons why:
- I’m an experienced B2B copywriter
- I’m quick on the uptake
- I’m easy to work with
- I’m very responsive
- I’ll produce copy for you that’s of consistently high quality
My clients expect their copy to be intelligently written. That’s a given. It must also be engaging. Most important of all – in commercial enterprises at least – it should help to drive sales and profitability. I get all this. When I work on your copywriting project I’ll have all of these considerations uppermost in my mind.
- I’ll step back and look at your business objectively. I’m able to look at things from a customer’s point of view – you may find this quite hard to do yourself.
- Before I start work on your copywriting project, I’ll ensure that I fully understand your objectives and the key points you want to communicate to your target audience.
- If you’re not sure about the right “Tone of Voice” for your project, I’ll offer some thoughts.
- I’ll write copy which is persuasive, grammatically correct and appropriate for the type of communication.
- For website copywriting projects I’ll work closely with you to establish what your keywords are. Then I’ll incorporate these seamlessly into the copy for SEO purposes.
Please give me a call on 07771 641498. Let’s have a no obligation chat about any upcoming B2B copywriting or content-writing project you need help with.
You won’t get any “hard-sell” from me, because this is not my style. I’ll ask a few questions, for sure, and as you think about these, perhaps I’ll have raised some aspects that you hadn’t considered. When I chat through projects with potential new clients, I can safely say that we’ll always find some common ground.
Please have a look at my great reviews and testimonials from satisfied clients.
For more information about Bishopsgate Copywriting, click here.